Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:43 pm 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
“Let me get you some chow,”
Calder says before leaving and looking for food and apple pie. He knows the power of happy food in helping the injured recover.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:24 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

Profession: Knight
Calder has no luck finding apple pie. Sten's prodigious appetite of the night before has seen to that.

Between the hubbub of Mavis' household setting to organising a search, he manages to put together a cold plate for Lucky, which when he returns with it, Lucky sets to devouring like a man starved.

Whilst he eats he asks for Sten to come to see him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:37 pm 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Upon recieving word that Lucky was now awake and well Stens mood brightens he rushes into the barn
"Lucky you bastard you had me worried"! he says with a broad grin and louder than he intended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:39 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Profession: Barbarian
”Lucky by name and nature it seems. My ministrations helped certainly but your prayers and his own strong constitution saw him through. He needs to rest mind you before we continue. He may not regain his full strength for a few days or more.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:13 pm 
8th Rank
8th Rank

Profession: Warlock
"Let us rest if need be or perhaps some of us can carry forth to explore first,"Calder says

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:19 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Corvin packs away his paraphernalia of healing and then examines Lucky again. Poking and prodding he stands up, dusts off his hands and pronounces to Calder and Lucky

“You really are very lucky indeed. You may be a bit stiff and sore for a while but I think on reflection you’re fit for battle. Let’s get you up and moving and get some food into you eh? They must make folk tough where you’re from. Are you sure you’re not Cornumbrian?” Corvin finishes with a grin.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:33 am 
9th Rank
9th Rank

"I understand now. Why I was looking for a 'bear.'" said Lucky as he stretched his limbs. "I wanted to thank you, Sten. For saving my life so many times. I am in your debt again, along with Corvin now, and many others now, I'm sure." Lucky does his best to hold back tears 'lest they seem unbecoming of a knight, although he doesn't entirely succeed. It's hard to hide any kind of facial leakage without a nose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucky makes sure to thank whoever provided the food, and he gathers his things and does whatever else is necessary to begin travelling with the party again.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:07 am 
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Profession: Hunter
Laila let the menfolk get their bonding over and done with before venturing, " Best we get some sleep. Big day tomorrow."

" Unless Sten is sharing a bed tonight?
", she grinned slightly as she looked back towards the house.

co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:16 am 
6th Rank
6th Rank

Corvin smirks at Laila’s remark and tries to get some sleep before venturing forth with this new band of companions. He secretly hopes to have earned some goodwill, from Lucky and Sten in particular, through his medical skill.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:08 pm 
9th Rank
9th Rank

And, I think, unless you have any more to talk about, we declare this scene a wrap!

Let's move on.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9