Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:08 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:43 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
"Up and at them" shouts Bedwere. "Ready for glory."

Lucky nods without comment.

(OOC - we have two spaces available here. Lucky and Bedwere's players aren't able to continue with us -- if any of you have a burning desire to add another character to your portfolios, pipe up. Or, if you know of anyone who would care to step into the breach. I'm happy to GM PC them for now.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:59 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 204
Profession: Barbarian
“Lead the way Sir Sten. We’re right behind you!” Corvin says hefting his sword and shield.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:03 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 556
Profession: Warlock
“Yeah we follow!” Calder says, following along.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:50 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
The party moves forward, up the stairs, and find themselves in front of a small, black, closed door.

There is a strong feeling of peace and serenity here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:53 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 556
Profession: Warlock
“Peaceful, open door?” Calder asks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:06 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
‘Let’s take a listen first, my friend.’

Max ascends the steps and listens at the door.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:07 am 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
With his ear planted to the door, Max listens. After a while, he determines that he hears nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:19 am 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Max turns away from the door and facing the party, shakes his head, ‘nothing. I suggest Calder’s plan is our one way forward.’

OOC if there are no objections or alternative suggestions, Max will try the door.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:13 am 
Offline
5th Rank
5th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 188
Profession: Knight
"Go ahead Max open the door I have got your back" Sten says more loudly than he intended


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group