Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:27 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:58 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
Eventually you all pass through the shimmering purple veil, all without incident, the only strangeness a slight buzzing as you passed through.

The cup is passed back to Laila. Bedwere shudders. "That was passing strange. I wonder what would happen should we pass back through." He waves his arm. "There's none of that grape juice to fill Laila's cup now."

A corridor stretches ahead of you. You can hear a faint sound, almost that of crashing water..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:42 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 557
Profession: Warlock
“Sound, water,” Calder says. “Check or careful?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:39 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
" I could use a drink...."

" A subterranean river? Or something stranger? Lets go see!"


Laila raised her lantern and moved forward.

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:29 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 204
Profession: Barbarian
Corvin follows, peering about and mentally noting and cataloguing all there strange adventures so far. He muses about his mother’s health but tries to banish worry from his mind as he must first finish the work at hand to return the conquering hero…


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:35 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
OOC -- I think 'tis time for a marching order.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:24 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 557
Profession: Warlock
“Sure! We go,” Calder says, following

Ooc; agree on marching order


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:08 pm 
Offline
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Curious at the sound of water Max wonders if they might be approaching a subterranean cavern of some description, or a underground waterfall perhaps.

Despite his position at the heart of the pack he remains alert to potential danger and will seek the best possible lines of fire for his crossbow should danger present itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:36 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 662
Profession: Knight
The party sneak forward, the sound of rushing water growing louder as they move.

Marching Order

Sten, Laila
Calder, Corvin
Lucky, Max
Bretwald,Bedwere
Drystan


Before long you come to a short flight of steps. At the bottom you see a stone quay leading to rushing black waters -- an underground river! A rickety plank bridge leads across to another quay on the far side. A figure of rose-coloured rock stands between the steps and the bridge. It looks like an uncompleted statue—the upper torso, arms and head are perfectly sculpted, but the lower body is a single lump of unworked stone. With a harsh grating noise it slowly flexes its massive sinews. Its long talons are knives of flint.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:41 am 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 557
Profession: Warlock
“Monster! Attack?” Calder grunts, grinning.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:49 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 204
Profession: Barbarian
“Hold fast good Calder. It seems the beast is fixed in place. Let’s take a moment to ponder the best course of approach!”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group