Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:38 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:02 am 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Max tenses preparing to fire should anything emerge to threaten the Mercanian.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:10 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 206
Profession: Knight
Sten puts the amulet in his pouch moves up beside Laila "ready when you are"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:45 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 718
Profession: Knight
Laila boots the doors open, bolstered by her gaggle of companions behind her.

The doors reveal a dusty room with a mouldering dank reek in the air.

Suddenly a host of grinning skeletons hurl themselves forward from the shadowy corners of the room, clacking and a-clattering towards you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will you do?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:59 pm 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Starting slightly from the sudden explosion of animated bones, Max, a little uncertain as to how effective his crossbow might be, nevertheless triggers a bolt toward the nearest skeletal skull….and sees it go horrendously wide of the target….

OOC: Next round he’ll draw his sword.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:42 am 
Offline
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 2032
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Hunter
" Draugr!"

Laila drew her seax and laid into the dead.

Attack 14: 1d20 14

_________________
co-author Fury of the Deep
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide
co-author Cold Fury
co-author Cadaver Draconis
co-author Ordo Draconis 1 and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:34 am 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 pm
Posts: 223
Profession: Barbarian
Corvin steps forward boldly, raises his hands and begins to incant in ancient Kaikhuran - a language long dead even before the poor souls who once were these skeletons were even born and casts Hold off the dead

Assuming it works he will try to force the undead horde out of their way so they can pass through unharmed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:32 pm 
Offline
8th Rank
8th Rank

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am
Posts: 574
Profession: Warlock
Calder moves in to engage the skeletons to wipe the grins off their skulls.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:38 pm 
Offline
9th Rank
9th Rank

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Posts: 718
Profession: Knight
Sten steps forward into the fray and deals a skeleton a mighty blow, knocking its skull to powder.

Calder moves in to engage the skeletons to wipe the grins off their skulls. His attack would have been a most effective one, except that his sword slipped through his opponents exposed boney ribcage.

Corvin steps forward boldly, raises his hands and begins to incant in ancient Kaikhuran - a language long dead even before the poor souls who once were these skeletons were even born and casts Hold off the dead. A shimmering aura raises around him > What precisely does he do? Where does he press on to?<

Drystan tries his luck at an attack, to no avail, whilst the priest pushes past and knocks a skeleton to the ground. A followup crunch and it lies still.

Wee Lucky does not engage, while Max readies himself for the coming battle.

The undead attempt to take you to the grave with them, but luck appears to be on your side as they miss their blows.

Five remain.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:13 pm 
Offline
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Bristol, UK
Profession: Hunter
Unwilling to mess around with reloading his crossbow, Max draws his curved sabre from its back scabbard and leaps into the attack.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:29 pm 
Offline
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am
Posts: 206
Profession: Knight
Sten in his element now swings a heavy blow at the next skeleton
Att 16 roll 10
9 armour bypass 5 damage


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group