Dragon Warriors

A discussion forum for the Dragon Warriors RPG and related works
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:40 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:28 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Profession: Knight
First note - even though this forum is currently listed as 'temporary', it's been suggested keeping it might be a good idea. That's perfectly possible if it seems to be useful, although at some stage it will be moved down to a lower position.

The idea of this forum is as a place people can raise technical issues relating to the forum, or make suggestions for its improvement.

People may have noticed I have started moving files from the dragwars group over to the files forum here. So far, I've only moved files I created. I would prefer people to have the chance to move their own files if they want to, and I intend to allow people a month to do that. At that point, I would like to move the files that remain over myself, if they are files that seem of use. What do people think of that idea? People created and shared these files for a reason. I tend to assume they would want them to continue being shared. I will try my best to contact people before moving their files across to give them the chance to say whether or not they want it to happen - but some of these people may no longer be reasonably contactable. If files are moved, they will be credited to their creators to the extent possible.

The same applies to the forum for sharing links to other places. I'll allow people a month to add their own links to their own pages, but after that I may add links to pages that nobody has linked to.

Anybody who owns either these files or these pages who would like me to link or move for them, can ask me to do so earlier - but I'm assuming anybody who put these files together and certainly anybody who has set up a webpage is pretty capable of doing it themselves without help. I'm willing to do it, if for some reason they don't want to, though.

Shaun Hately
co-author A Weak Pleasure
co-author Friends or Foes
co-author Dragon Warriors Players Guide